Cheat to make eye make-up colors stand out more - كيف تجعلى ميك لون ميك اب العين يدوم و يظهر اكثر

This is just a short little trick to make your eye make-up stand out more.

So, I've always had a problem getting my white and black eye shadows to stand out more (probably because of my darker skin tone) and I've never been a big fan of primer (due to how expensive they can be.)    Then, I decided to research how to get my whites whiter, and my darks darker.  But, I found nothing that honestly helped so I just tried my own ways and this is what I found!


All you will need:
WATER AND MAKE-UP


I've only tried this with eye shadows so I don't know how this will work with blush, foundations, ect.
first you dip your make-up brush into the water (just a little bit of water on the brush), then brush over your eye shadow and apply to your eye lid. Easy right? You don't have to dip the brush into the water every time you brush over your eye lid until you see the color isn't as bright.  I hope this helps you all get the amazing look you want!







بصوا بقي دي حاجه صغيرة كده تخلي العين تبقي بارزه و تظهر اكثر
كان دايماًً عندي مشكله اني اخلي الأيشادو الأسود و الأبيض يبانوا اكثر *غالباً ماكنش بيبان علشان لون بشرتي الداكن* و ماكتش بستخدم البرايمر يمكن علشان غالي شويه بس قلت اعمل بحث ازاي اخلي الأبيض و الأسود يبانو اكثر بس الصراحه ملقتش حاجه فجربت بطريقتي و دا اللي لاقيته
كل اللي المطلوب هو 
مياه و الميك اب
انا جربت دا بل ايشادو بس معرفش هيكون شكلوا ايه بالبلوش او الفاونديشن
اول حاجة بس تحطوتي فرشة الميك اب في المياه.
 يعني حبة ميه صغيريين يجوا علي الفرشه و بعدين تحطيها في الأيشادو و بعدين تحطيها علي جفنك
اظن اسهل من كده مفيش و مش لازم كل مرة تحطي الفرشه في الميه قبل ما تحوطي الأيشادو فوق عينيك المهم تكرري لحد ما اللون يكون ابهت شويه و استمتعي بمظهرك
  
Thanks to Toka Muhammed for the Arabic translation.
شكراًً لتقى محمد للترجمة الى العربية

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

تعلم الأنجليزيه في مليون خطوه (عنوان مضلل)

Labeled

روتين... بقلم يمنى فتحي