A Letter to Myself.

Will you stop loving me when I'm no longer full of life and beautiful? Will you stop caring for me when you look in the mirror and don't like what you see? Will you stop loving me when you no longer have reasons to love me? When you no longer can't stand the sight of me, when you desire everyone but me, when I'm an afterthought and when I'm done and gone... Will you stop? I ask you, me. Will I stop loving me?
Call me ugly when you see my beauty, call me miserable when I'm euphoric. Let me rattle my cage but don't pull me out of the depth of my despair. I am you, but are you still me?
Every night I wait for you to come, though you've forgotten all about this empty shell of being that is me... That is you. We are one, we've been so since the beginning and shall continue until I force my last breath out.
I stand alone in the dark starry nights in your presence, in your attendance, yet never one with you. Deprived of you, by you... Because of you, because of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

تعلم الأنجليزيه في مليون خطوه (عنوان مضلل)

Labeled

روتين... بقلم يمنى فتحي